Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Writer's Strike Stinks.... Kinda

Well, I miss my shows. I think the only scripted series that are still showing that I watch are Moonlight and ER. Maybe Earl, maybe the Simpies. I miss my shows. However, A Daily Show is back, and I am enjoying that. I am getting caught up on old boxing, too. I saw Dirty Jobs for the first time in a while last night and I have really missed it. I like Mike Rowe. Project Runway is in good form this season. I do not like Christian at all. He is a total whiner and he acts like he can't be bothered by anything like the judges or the rules or other people. I think he is just immature. Last night Kevin got the boot, which was a shame because I liked him, but, his dress was bad. I thought Sweet Pea should have one the thing last night, because I liked her dress the most. I don't like Victorya. I guess Kit would have to be my favorite one left. Not Ricky, Chris is OK, but he can't win. I like the bald guy, he may be my number 2. I have also been watching the Amazing Race and it is nearing its conclusion. TK and Rachel are the ones I like the best, but I can't imagine them lasting another episode. I guess my number two would have to be Son and grandfather, though couple maybe next. I don't like father and daughter. Lost is coming. That's good. Until then, support labor over bosses always...

4 comments:

lisa said...

I am also tired of Christian. Exceptionally tired of Christian. Ricky should have gone many times before, and yet he remains to continue to shed tears. I like Reme (the bald guy) and Kit.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Steve said...

I am boycotting a Daily Show. I think Mr. Stewart should have refused to go back on the air until the conclusion of the strike.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.