Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Week Ending 11/11

I think I have pretty much settled into it now. Monday has Chuck and Journeyman; a light dramedy spy thing (did you notice that the frat in the one where he went back to Stanford was Lambda Delta Psi or LDS? Mormons anyone?), and a sci-fi time travel fixsomebody's problem every week. Tuesday is House. Wednesday is Pushing Daisies, another dramedy about solving "crimes" with an element of the supernatural. Thursdays are the staples, The Office, Earl, Grey's, and ER. The Office and Earl are the better of these, the others are sliding. Grey's to the point where I might give it the old heave ho, ER to the point where I might wish I could. Friday has Moonlight, another crime solving-PI thing with suprenatural overtones. Sunday is The Simpies. The Tivo picks up Cane, which I catch up on periodically, Women's Murder Club which I am trying to motivate myself to give it that second chance I said I would give it, and some reality stuff, Last One Standing, The Amazing Race, and Dirty Jobs. I think I may try adding 30 Days to this. I miss The Daily Show, though I had not watched it in a while before the strike. And Project Runway starts today. I look forward to that. So, if anything perks the interest, or when turnover starts happening, I'll check back in. Until then, steady onward.

No comments: